Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Have'nt posted in a while due to a malfunctioning Tesoro. I sent it off to have the shaft that was broken by a tuber at the river. I asked them to give her a tune up. When I recieved it back 30 to 45 minutes in the water it went bonkers. This was not happening before it went to Tesoro. I wrote a note asking to recheck and if I had to would purchase a new coil. Anyway, I have a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505. I was desperate to hunt so headed for the river. Usually I don't show my total finds for the day but, I'm staying with the title. I,ve recieved info from people along the river that I know and finding out that others are hunting day & night in the "Houch". Well I guess a good thing can't last forever. Last year there was 2 women with (what I call viewers) looking down in the water while there husbands MD behind them. Next thing you know they will be following them down the river waiting for them to lose it! The pics show the results of my hunt. Just one lousy titanium ring, some change and junk. The other is where I started in the mourning. Ya know, with all the tabs I pulled they can't be doing that well,or is there a MD that knows the difference between a tab and a ring! HH Detectahead

Attachments

• SDC11899.JPG
    SDC11899.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 295
  • SDC11900.JPG
    SDC11900.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 304
  • SDC11910.JPG
    SDC11910.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures, Of the "Houch" :thumbsup: I plan on being there in the fall.But a little south of you.Good luck.........Cotton :tongue3:

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Great pictures! Wonderful account of your "Day at the River". I like seeing the pictures of ALL the finds. It lets me know I'm not the only one finding a lot of junk. That is a great place to hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions