Would you believe...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Anyone remember the old "Get Smart" tv show where Maxwell Smart says.... "Would you believe......" This morning was great. Beautiful day, water warm, just beautiful. OK, I wasn't finding much. Would you believe I found the hope diamond! No?????

Would you believe I did better this morning than I have for the past few mornings?

Finds092309.jpg

Would you believe that I found an earring right off the bat. Just another junk hoop earring. BUT IT WAS SOMETHING!

The very next hit.......

Would you believe..... was the mate to the silver earring I found the other day? Yep, Thailand 925 silver. No where near the place where I found the other one.

Earrings0923099252.jpg

Earrings0923091.jpg

I met another new MD'er this morning too. He had traveled about 60 miles to hunt here. Nice guy. I told him about the forums and told him to check us out.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT ............... the best part of my morning was 30 INCH SILVER CHAIN! it is marked Italy 925 on each clasp and on the back it is marked KA 1772. I don't know what that means but boy does it sparkle! On the "note" pendant it says SU925N I don't know what that means either but I see the 925 and figure it means silver. I'll take it! What a morning!

Chain092309925.jpg

Chain0923099252.jpg

It weighs 22 grams. I hope that is good. It doesn't matter I'm happy! I hope your day is as good. :wink:

Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I Believe!

Nice loot :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

HH Joe

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
Nice chain! That is really exciting - finding an earring no where near the other one. Kind of like those rings that your daughter and Mike found - not even on the same day. Glad to see your happy post.

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
See there you are finding some good items. Oh and HoneyMoon Island is off of US 19 if you take Curlew It runs right into HoneyMoon Island park. Just keep going until you get to the park. The beach area going up to the park is rocky.

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
maybe the person was attact by a shark and was draged from one part of the beach to the other ;D :tongue3: :laughing7:.. congrad.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
homer007 said:
maybe the person was attact by a shark and was draged from one part of the beach to the other ;D :tongue3: :laughing7:.. congrad.
:laughing7: yep, right after the dolphins were playing around them :tongue3:
real nice chain!!!!!!

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been said that "Good things come to those who wait". Well Mumszie I guess you've waited long enough and your finds have come. Very nice, very nice indeed. I really like the musical 16th notes on the clasp of the chain. Congrats and I hope you find many more!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
VERY NICE... But I believe you need to find a bigger pendant to go with that BIG chain. Great find, I guess you have to be there right after it's lost huh? Anyways I'd say that new guy doesn't read the posts or he wouldn't have driven 60 miles for a pull tab and 2 zinc cents. :laughing7: Congrats Mumszie. :thumbsup:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Mumszie........ :icon_thumright:
That chain is your "I'm being patient"
reward. You were due to find something good.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad for the world's worst gulf water hunter. :laughing9: :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you believe in magic, :icon_thumright:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kicking butt mumzie wohooo excellent hunt

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you believe. I am happy for you mumszie. Yes happy, you did have a good day....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread