3,000.... ??

goldinmyear

May 25, 2009
So. OREGON.
Detector(s) used
GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
""OK.. ...sure I took the money, I was weak. I later went on line to the University of Chicago Antique Arts Society ..(somthing like that) ,and found somthing simuliar...
It sold for 5,500$ 9 yrs ago.....go figure.
ANYWHO...The Lamplighter Poles were made by The Fork,Knife,and Hoe Company. In the early part of the 19th century literaly thousands of them were made, now no more than
18 of them exist...in the u.s.a) Made by the American co.) other brands exist,but are not made in america,and they were'nt as elegant as ours. HH..ALL...Goldinmyear PS....
When you pull that pipe out of the ground(which often happens) take a good look at it, "LUCKY" for me I took that second look!!

Upvote 0

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather have 3 grand than a stick any day ;D

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
3 grand is nice tho, as long as you put it to good use!!!

K

Kentucky Kache

goldinmyear said:
""OK.. ...sure I took the money, I was weak. I later went on line to the University of Chicago Antique Arts Society ..(somthing like that) ,and found somthing simuliar...
It sold for 5,500$ 9 yrs ago.....go figure.
ANYWHO...The Lamplighter Poles were made by The Fork,Knife,and Hoe Company. In the early part of the 19th century literaly thousands of them were made, now no more than
18 of them exist...in the u.s.a) Made by the American co.) other brands exist,but are not made in america,and they were'nt as elegant as ours. HH..ALL...Goldinmyear PS....
When you pull that pipe out of the ground(which often happens) take a good look at it, "LUCKY" for me I took that second look!!

Could we hear the story behind the story?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread