A pretty day

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It's been awhile since I went to the beach to hunt and I decided to give it a try again this morning. I could have saved myself some money (on gas) if I had just stayed home or went to one of the local parks. **sigh** I went to Clearwater beach this morning and it was a nice morning but I didn't see one other hunter. Not one! Unusual! The sun was up, the water was a little cool but after I got in and got busy hunting I didn't notice it. I tend to get engrossed in what I'm doing. ::)

I got a few hits but nothing worth bragging about.

MoneynJunk102709.jpg

There was a pretty good breeze blowing by the time I left and the water was starting to get a little choppy. Oh well, never mind... I got out and I'll take it, and like I said it was a pretty day!

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you were able to get back out to the beach. I have been sick and not able to hunt 2 weekends in a row, but also I can't go to south padre here. The red tide is in and I have heard from a couple folks that went, you just can't stand it. Your eyes burn, you start sneezing and the smell will kill ya over. So looks like I am stuck on dry land for awhile myself.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Mumszie ....glad to see you back on. :hello2: :hello: :icon_sunny:

Well you did rescue a few coins and got the aluminum out of the water too ... not to mention that big hunk of lead.

HH Joe

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad you're back over here!! wheres the fishhooks? :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread