11-16 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got to the beach my normal time (10 a.m.) Nice cool morning, great hunting weather.

I decided to use my Silver Umax w/clean sweep coil and hunt the dry sand. Things were pretty slow. My enthusiasm ran out at 2:30

16 coins= $1.55
001.JPG

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
seeing your location we probably went to the same beach....since it`s really the closest good beach from port richey...i was there last night for 3 hours and came home with a whopping 21 cents! 1 dime and 11 pennies. so you did real well.. :hello2:
happy hunting! mike t

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
miket said:
seeing your location we probably went to the same beach....since it`s really the closest good beach from port richey...i was there last night for 3 hours and came home with a whopping 21 cents! 1 dime and 11 pennies. so you did real well.. :hello2:
happy hunting! mike t
Yep same beach

Thanks Miket

Willie d

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the way the spoon is bent up,I bet it was used for drugs,I find spoons like this when I go out can hunting.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phantomfinder said:
WTG :icon_thumleft: Nice finds..
Thanks

Produce Guy said:
With the way the spoon is bent up,I bet it was used for drugs,I find spoons like this when I go out can hunting.
Besides being bent there is no evidence of it being used for drugs. It was probably bent when it was run over by the beach rake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread