ft myers continued

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
im having to type from the library due to a computer virus ate my laptop on vaca. for some reason the computer here wont allow a message over a limited number of charchchters. anyway im very excited about ocean water hunting even though i cant seem to find a gold. im sure if im patient i will get one .but is soooo hard to wait.
all the reading one does both mags and here on tnet.always say more gold in the water
then u get here and is alimited number of short days u have to try n find it. forcing
myself to go slow and be patient. i just want to find it!!!! and then of course another
haha! well im fortunate to be here at all. and i be out there swimmin w de fishes.
as i looked today weater map this area having only warm temps w strong sun in the usa. except hawaii. well i got about 4 more detecting days to try n find that GOLD.
wish me luck.HH all

Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your computer man... that stinks!!
If you weren't so far south (2 hours) from me, I'd take a look to see if I can fix your lappy for you.
Well I hope you get it fixed and continue to have a great vacation!!!
Hopefully you'll find the gold before you leave...

Bran <><

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I wish you luck and I will even share some of my mojo with you. I got it from a good friend and a great hunter so perhaps it will bring you some good finds. Here you go.

MOJO1.jpg

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first and best gold find so far was found in the wet sand; the part between the dry and the water. There is a potential for gold from the parking lot all the way out as far as one can go in the water. It can be near the garbage cans, it can be near where the towel line is, it can be in the path that all walk to get to the water's edge, it can be at the edge of the dry sand....etc. The thing is that a lot of us find it a lot of fun to hunt out in the water where less people bother us :laughing7:

The moment that you finally get one will be a moment that you won't forget, when that scoop comes up and the sand is falling out through the holes and then you see the band of beauty.....mighty and beautiful GOLD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread