Superbowl Sunday Hunt

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Hey Everyone,
Got out to the beach today. I've been going to this one beach that I really like for the last month. It's an out of the way place, I've only ever seen one other guy there. It always produces a lot of clad, especially the heavier coins which, from what I've read is where the gold will be.
No gold today but I got this nice 5.7 gram silver ring and $5.75 in clad. :thumbsup:
Someone asked about any writing on the oil lamp wick adjuster, on the face of the round handle it says
Pat Mar. 10, 1868

Attachments

• 2-7-10 001.jpg
    2-7-10 001.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 2-7-10 002.jpg
    2-7-10 002.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 583
  • 2-7-10 003.jpg
    2-7-10 003.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 587
  • 2-7-10 004.jpg
    2-7-10 004.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice for a O'Dark thirty start! Keep up the good work cleaning those beaches, no buddy wants to cut there feet on sharp gold rings and earrings. Don't for get gold chains they could trip if they get both feet in at onces. steve

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Buried Crap NJ said:
Very nice for a O'Dark thirty start! Keep up the good work cleaning those beaches, no buddy wants to cut there feet on sharp gold rings and earrings. Don't for get gold chains they could trip if they get both feet in at onces. steve

Thanks steve, yes I'm doing my best to clean up all that you mention :laughing7:

extractor said:
wow :icon_thumleft: great hunt congrats!

Thanks extractor :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I read the subject line I thought I was gonna read that you didn't watch the game. I didn't but didn't go out either and should have. Looks like you did good and had lots of fun playing in the sand. :hello2:

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Sandman said:
When I read the subject line I thought I was gonna read that you didn't watch the game. I didn't but didn't go out either and should have. Looks like you did good and had lots of fun playing in the sand. :hello2:

Thanks Sandman, I watched the game but the detecting was much more fun.

bravowhiskey said:
Sounds like a good time to avoid the crowds. Good hunt.

Thanks bravowhiskey :thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread