new Excal II coming....is now HERE!

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: new Excal II coming

where did you get the new machine from?no one has them in stock. i ordered two but have to wait till the end of march or begining of april to get mine.$2,300 for two plus two 1 foot handle metal scoops,two hip mounts,two bags ect.

OP
OP
D

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA

frankie said:
where did you get the new machine from?no one has them in stock. i ordered two but have to wait till the end of march or begining of april to get mine.$2,300 for two plus two 1 foot handle metal scoops,two hip mounts,two bags ect.

Deerfield detectors off of ebay. Last one in stock. I paid the asking price of 1198.00 but I'm glad I got one.......

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had a choice the Excal II or the Sov. GT i chose the GT ill be getting it soon thanks to a great deal from 4-H member dealer with all the goodies i live at the east end of Long Island thousands of tourist and 35 miles of wet white ocean beaches and LI sound to hunt, i been here 8 years and still only seen 1 guy with a Ace 250 hitting the beaches :laughing7: :hello2:, a S-12 coil and a WOT 15 by May, Black Widow phones and a SunRay probe for dry land use ,maybe next winter ill get a Excal II both fantastic machines :thumbsup: Good Hunt Jim

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll

iv had one on back order from Dec 18th 09...talked to everyone at Minelab with no help.think i will get my money back and buy a good used one!

OP
OP
D

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA

Dixie Digger said:
iv had one on back order from Dec 18th 09...talked to everyone at Minelab with no help.think i will get my money back and buy a good used one!

Good used are out there to be found, but since I'm very "green" at this, I checked around and finally decided to just buy a new one. Be patient as once I receive mine, there will probably be a selection of used ones available :BangHead: hahahahaha....that's usually what happens..
Tim

excaldiver

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2010
Tim,
I wasn't aware of a new excal. got mine last spring love it . especially with these winter storms it's been good in and out of the water. good luck w/ it.

OP
OP
D

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA
excaldiver said:
Tim,
I wasn't aware of a new excal. got mine last spring love it . especially with these winter storms it's been good in and out of the water. good luck w/ it.

Actually I just meant that I purchased a new Excal II. With the rain we're having right now, I could probably use it in the park down the street.... :toothy2:

OP
OP
D

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA
MT Pockets said:
That's what happened when I bought my Excal... 2 weeks later the Excal II came out...

I guess as long as you're satisfied with you're current machine, that's all that matters. There's no way to keep up with technology.....something new is always just around the corner.....can't wait to fire this bad boy up :headbang:

diggertim said:
Dixie Digger said:

Good used are out there to be found, but since I'm very "green" at this, I checked around and finally decided to just buy a new one. Be patient as once I receive mine, there will probably be a selection of used ones available :BangHead: hahahahaha....that's usually what happens..
Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread