Return to Iron Beach.....(Video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I spent a couple of days hunting Iron Beach last week....we had some great finds and alot of fun with some good friends.....Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54483518009&ref=mf

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Enjoyed the video very much. Loved the scene of the waves making cuts. :icon_thumleft:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed the video with all the
different finds. Thanks for taking
the time to make it and share it
with all of us. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great video :icon_thumleft: and finds looks like a tuff beach to hunt did anyone have a Sov.GT ? and whats the ideal settings for a beach like that Good hunt DD60

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Vid Sd..........You guys have pulled some great stuff from the Jersey Shores and their still hot!!! So much history..By far one of the best beachs on the East Coast...and you live 30seconds away!!...Joe

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Deepdiger60 said:
Another great video :icon_thumleft: and finds looks like a tuff beach to hunt did anyone have a Sov.GT ? and whats the ideal settings for a beach like that Good hunt DD60

A couple of the guys were using Sov GT's....Disc on "0" sensitivity on "auto" and work real slooooooooooooow....also the smallest coil you have is best.....8 inch coils have been hot down there!....HH....Brian

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
OldeBeechnut said:
Great Vid Sd..........You guys have pulled some great stuff from the Jersey Shores and their still hot!!! So much history..By far one of the best beachs on the East Coast...and you live 30seconds away!!...Joe

Thanks Joe.....we have been killing them all winter here.....in fact I'm headed out now a little south to meet Bruce....we're diggin greenies in the upper storm high tide line (we both dug silver rings yesterday) now it's time to find some gold!....Video to follow soon....HH...Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread