Nitro city!

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the mishap with the new coil yesterday. I stopped by the beach with the stock coil for a after work hunt. All was right as rain and the ET was singing its song. Called and got a return number for the big coil. Its on its way back and hopefully a working one is coming.

Back to where i left off working my grid. I could see where other hunters have been and dug. Odd thing is i don't know what there looking for??? :shrug: Pull tabs abound with a few Nitros in there. Now i know why there called that. You'll need nitro pills for the mild heart attacks you get from these things.:blink: Not a total bust. I found a little pendant and cant make out the "K". I scoured the area for the chain but didn't get a hit.

HH
EZ

2010_0222nitro0001.jpg

2010_0222nitro0002.jpg

2010_0222nitro0003.jpg

2010_0222nitro0004.jpg

Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitros are a funny thing, you're 99 percent sure they're fake but there is that 1 percent.....

Nice score on the pendant!

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wtg. :thumbsup:I have at least 6 of those charms.All said 14K.But they all were fake.but all mine have a red stone.But you never know. :thumbsup:

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
Yup... Those Nitro's give you that "Yeeeahhh" to ahhh "Shucks" experience. Chains are almost impossible to find. For some reason they don't produce much if any of a signal.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your gold!!!! It is St Barbara!!!! I should know that very well look at my avatar!! mine was allot larger 30.6 grams!!! Keep up on the gold finds!!! HH Chug (Note: mine was not marked at all and tested at 18K)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread