Hit CWB again late in the day, nice low tide hunting

Gobyman

Jul 21, 2009
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Hey all,

Went out for a late day 3 hr hunt at low tide. Found some more sunglasses again! LOL (guess I'm really going to have to start thinking about starting a sunglass booth) Did find a nice silver ring though at waist high level. Has some kinda of funky stone (amber?) and it is stamped 3 times (an "s",925, and a square stamp mark with 925 with some kinda of design). Oh also found a 29 inch chain with a matching bracelet (they were connected together). It's marked 10K with the letters ALI, but it doesn't look real and the weights seem fishy(37.7 g for the chain and 12.5g for the bracelet) Don't have an acid test kit, so guess I'll have to take it to a jeweler.

HH All,
Gobyman

Attachments

• DSC01715.JPG
    DSC01715.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 527
  • DSC01716.JPG
    DSC01716.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 518
  • DSC01720.JPG
    DSC01720.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC01723.JPG
    DSC01723.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 511
  • DSC01725.JPG
    DSC01725.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC01729.JPG
    DSC01729.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 520
Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt ya had there, yeppers its amber and gold is gold in my book, congrats to ya..soon ya will need sunglasses when ya start pulling out that shiny blinding ice.. so now your ready for a big honker of a diamond ring.. congrats.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
love that gold chain. I'd be wearing that for sure! lol nice amber ring too. congrats :hello2:

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds ya got there !!! Good being close to the shore I bet !!! Keep em comin

Rockyredbaron

HH to all

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds :thumbsup: See if the chains will jump on a magnet :tongue3:

OP
OP
Gobyman

Gobyman

Jul 21, 2009
SW, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Excal with 15" WOT
Hey All,

Thanks for the comments. I found out what the other stamp (see pic) was on the silver ring, looks like it is from Poland. Guess no surprise finding it at CWB since there are alot of Europeans going there. As for the chain, it passed the magnet test and also where I dinged it with my scoop it is the same color all the way through, so doesn't seem electro plated, but the color just seems off (more of a copperish color). Anyways, it was nice finding a chain for the first time with my Excal.

HH All
Gobyman

Attachments

• polish_hallmark.jpg
    polish_hallmark.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 170

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gobyman said:
Hey All,

Thanks for the comments. I found out what the other stamp (see pic) was on the silver ring, looks like it is from Poland. Guess no surprise finding it at CWB since there are alot of Europeans going there. As for the chain, it passed the magnet test and also where I dinged it with my scoop it is the same color all the way through, so doesn't seem electro plated, but the color just seems off (more of a copperish color). Anyways, it was nice finding a chain for the first time with my Excal.

HH All
Gobyman
The chain and bracelet could be made of rose gold :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread