Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's a post that you left a comment on, then everytime someone else posts a comment to the same thread, even years later, it will notify you that there is a new comment.

I hope I'm answering the question that you are asking. If I misunderstood then please accept my apology.

There is a way cut off the notifications. When you receive one, just hit the link that allows you to cut it off.

It bothers me to receive one for something that was commented on two or more years ago with a new message of just "nice item."

Also, if the question is involving why there are posts at the top from 3 years ago, it's because if someone posts a comment to it then it will go to the top of the list....again.

HH

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when you see "today" or "yesterday" then someone has replied to the original post "today" or "yesterday".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread