Count

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I can’t count the number of times I’ve gone hunting and come home disappointed with little or nothing to show for it. I know, I know, you are supposed to enjoy the day, enjoy just being out and I do but… I can’t help being disappointed at times. Today was NOT one of those mornings. No, I didn’t find gold and I didn’t even find silver but I still had a wonderful morning. Within the first 10 minutes of my hunt this morning I found this beautiful man’s watch. OK so it isn’t a Rolex but still I think it is really nice.

Watch0524101.jpg

I looked it up on the internet and it is not an expensive watch. It sells for about 63 dollars. I don’t care I like it anyway.

I got a lot of hits this morning but very little change. I only got 2 dimes and 3 quarters. I also found a cheap earring, a piece of a cheap chain and 2 more cheap rings. One is just a squeeze-on toe ring. Again, I don’t care, they are rings and for all the times I went out and didn’t find anything, I am happy with them.

Just before I got ready to leave I got another nice hit and out of the water came this beautiful (and heavy) man’s bracelet. No markings on it at all so it isn’t anything special but to me…. It is. It “looks” like silver with gold highlights. OK so it isn’t really but it is still a real pretty bracelet. I’m happy with it too.

Bracelet0524102.jpg

All in all, my hunt this morning did not yield the fantastic things some of you gng’s are finding but I am quite happy with it.

0524101.jpg

0524102.jpg

Earring052410.jpg

Ring0524102.jpg

Ring0524101.jpg

I hope your morning is as good or better! :wink:

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent Hunt! I like them all.........Joe

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
This hobby is all about us/you finding something that somebody else has lost,no matter the value! Sure we all love the good stuff,but if you love to just find stuff then thats what we/you do to stay happy.
Just like fishing or golf or any other hobby...you make your preparations..you play the best game you can...and you go home,sometimes happy,sometimes sad..but always proud in knowing you did the best you could,and it worked!

Good times will come Mumzie...they'll come.Well done. :thumbsup:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Congrat's Mumszie, that's more targets than you got all last week :laughing7: Nice haul The GOLD is coming...again. :thumbsup:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way to find the good finds Mumszie is to
do just what you have been doing......get out there
and swing that coil and dig those targets. Each post
of yours has been loaded with more neat finds and
soon.....you will hit the BIG ONE!! Congrats and look
forward to reading more of your posts. Gold Nuggets :hello:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, you did greattttttttttttt the jersey shore is still kinda sanded in big time but I still go and HOPE... congrats on a good hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread