6-14 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got down to the beach earlier than usual today. I had to get back in time to take my daughter to the dentist in the afternoon.

I hunted from 8:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.

I was hoping for some karma for returning the class ring I found on my last hunt, but it was not to be.

I did get a little bit of silver though.

Most of the finds were from the dry sand due to it being high tide.

Finds straight from the pouch
001.JPG

63 coins= $8.14
002.JPG

1 Sac, 1 Pierce and the surprise of the day: a Toonie
003.JPG

The little bit of silver
004.JPG
005.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mumszie, Gator-Flea :icon_thumleft:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt and haul of clad willie :icon_thumright: love finding them dollar coins.

Alan Hassell

Jun 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
pulse star 2, impulse, spectrum. goldscan, PI 3000
I admire a man who is honest enough to display his junk as well as the goodies you worked hard for that lot shame there was no yellow in it but better luck next time good luck happy hunting this is what this sites all about sharing the good with the bad hehehe happy hunting alan :thumbsup:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurDiggrNY said:
Nice hunt and haul of clad willie :icon_thumright: love finding them dollar coins.
Thanks Glenn. I've been raking in the dollar coins this season. Gotta love those parking meters. :icon_thumleft:

Da Sand Crab said:
Good job Willie. Keep enjoying the hunt. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks Da Sand Crab. It's easy to enjoy the hunt when it's at the beach. The clad's adding up nicely as well.

Alan Hassell said:
I admire a man who is honest enough to display his junk as well as the goodies you worked hard for that lot shame there was no yellow in it but better luck next time good luck happy hunting this is what this sites all about sharing the good with the bad hehehe happy hunting alan :thumbsup:
Thanks Alan. I post the trash especially for the newbies. So that they see it's not just coins and jewelry coming up in the scoop. :icon_thumleft:

HawaiiMDer

Jul 31, 2009
Kapolei, Hawaii
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field and Minelab Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not a bad haul. Sometimes i get about 50 times more lead weights than what you show in your pic. I hate digging those things, but absolutely love using them when i go fishing. Great job man!!

HH

Ken

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks HawaiiMDer. I don't find many lead weights, fortunately.

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Good to see the trash too - an all too familiar sight! Many beaches around here yield this kind of junk. If it's really old and rusty it's probably a sign that the place has not been detected for a while.... Otherwise newer trash items usually means the possibility of newly lost goodies on the surface as well. Keep it up 8) OD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread