Look out... back in action...

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had to send my DF in as it would just make a buzz when I turned it on and had no depth. So I sent it in to Whites and the coil was bad and they replaces the pads on my headphones. Quick turn around 3 weeks or so, woulda been sooner but they were having work done at the plant so they couldn't pressure test it til the next week.
I sure am glad to have her back, I have been hunting the fluff with my DFX and while its a great machine I was missing the water and the 6x10 sure seemed like it don't cover much ground in the wide open space at the beach. Now I've go some catchin up to do... watch out gold I'm comin to save ya from the oil... :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is always nice to get back in the water. I understand what it is like waving a lil 6 x 10 inch coil around. It just seems like you are waving a cane.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread