OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
guess I dont understand, im not expecting a screen, I have seen the Excalibur. im wondering about the Knobs and the sounds, get it

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent post Pockets!! Your video links and picture of controls should answer his questions. :thumbsup:

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here is a test that sold me on the Excalibur. Take a gold ring and a nail, set your SE or 1280X to discriminate nails. Now pass the nail and ring beneath the coil and the detector will null out the nail and the ring even though gold is usually knocked out at Nickle range. Now do the same thing with the Excaliber. iron is always ignored regardless the setting and the gold ring comes through as a positive reading. That is what sold me on an Excal. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Thank you MT that is exactly what I was looking for.

Ive heard about its superior Iron masking. The SE is a slow machine and a decent size nail can cover a coin pretty bad.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Minelabe? knobs? buttons?

Excal Knobs====SE Buttons

Attachments

• the excal knobs related to ml se  settings.jpg
    the excal knobs related to ml se settings.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 330

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"maybe , I'm taking your reply the wrong way....sounds like the "Get It" is a lil sarcastic to me... But then again.. while posting Noone can tell for sure what one is thinking or trying to say.
and sometimes things are taken the wrong way..."

i was thimking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for replying anyway! :icon_thumright:

TexasRT

Aug 15, 2008
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cool video, notice how the person almost walks on his coil toward the end of the video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread