My New Treasure Hunting boat

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found the Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke 5 hp outboard in Craigslist a few weeks back in Oldsmar for $225. Yesterday I drove down to Lakeland after finding this WaterTender 11.3 with trailer for $250 also from Craigslist. This little gem will get me to some remote beaches accessible only by boat. I figure by finding a few gold wedding bands, it'll more than pay for itself in the course of a year.
It will also serve as a base when I use my hookha rig and need something to hold onto when resting between dives. Treasure of a deal, isn't it? :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

Attachments

• MVC-806S.JPG
    MVC-806S.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 867
  • MVC-806S.JPG
    MVC-806S.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 623
Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it.. :thumbsup:

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good :thumbsup: So what are you going to do with your kayak, ::) Im getting ready to rig mine with a hooka rig. :tongue3:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one heck of a dang good deal too ( forgot to tell ya that one) makes me wanna get my small boat in the water.. I loveeeeeeee it.. Captain Booty rides again..

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a Beauty..I'm jealous!! I was thinking jetski, but at that price you can't go wrong...how about some treasure hunting pictures on your adventures..................Hh..........joe

Captain Booty rides again.. that's Funny!! BB

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, let me know when ya wanna go hit that lake we talked about...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having done the hookah thing setting in the boat I would suggest someone stay in the boat while your under and still fly a divers flag. Other boaters are stupid and will think it is a free floating boat ready for a raid. They don't know what a divers flag means either. Nice setup, now get a waterproof camera for the nice pics.

OP
OP
FLauthor

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It might be November before I can get out again. Last week I stumbled in the living room and tried to recover but my right foot rolled under me and it felt like I tore tendons and ligaments off the bone as I came down onto it. The photo shows that the swelling has gone down a lot and my toes aren't as black as they were a few days ago. This is what a broke foot looks like.
There is never a right way to land in a fall. I have to wear this Goofy boot whenever I do any walking and with a crutch. I get the results of the CT Scan on Tuesday. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months, depending on the injury. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

Attachments

• MVC-808S.JPG
    MVC-808S.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 433
  • MVC-807S.JPG
    MVC-807S.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 465

nudels

Jun 21, 2008
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Vantage AD-14, Tesoro Sand Shark
Ouch Flauthor, twisted feet are never fun. Well at least you have time to kick back and maybe get some research in :).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread