8-5 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Monday hunt got moved to Thursday. ;D My friend got a new gun and he has been chomping at the bit to go shooting. So Monday was the only day he had off this week. I didn't mind sacrificing my Monday hunt for it. Especially since my wife suggested I go hunting on Thursday instead.

Today started out nice. I got there at 9:40 a.m. and it was hot and sunny and the water was calm. About 11:30 storms rolled in. I got rained on a few times, but I was chest deep, so a little more was no big deal. Onshore winds started picking up not long after that.The waves picked up a bit, but they were managable.

Finds were nothing spectacular with a 1940 wheatie found in the dry sand being about the only highlight. I hunted until 4:30 or so.

Finds straight from the pouch
001.JPG

28 coins= $2.48
002.JPG

1940 wheatie
003.JPG
004.JPG

Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt willie :icon_thumright: funny to see everyone running for the hills when it starts raining huh? Did you clip that coupon for all-you-can-eat spaghetti and meat sauce :tongue3:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Glenn.

Yeah, the water emptied pretty quick. :)

No, I didn't clip the coupon. :) My wife works at an Italian restaurant. I get plenty of spaghetti, whether I want it or not.

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
You keep putting in that kind of time and i see big payoffs in the future. Thanks for taking all the garbage with you. You deserve a nice find in the future good luck
lowtones

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lowtones said:
You keep putting in that kind of time and i see big payoffs in the future. Thanks for taking all the garbage with you. You deserve a nice find in the future good luck
lowtones
Thanks lowtones, I hope you're right :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I've definitely had worse. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread