A couple days

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
The last couple hunts have not been productive for me. Yesterday I only got 3 pennies, 2 dimes and 1 toy car. OK I figured tomorrow will be better. Here it is "tomorrow" and it was a little better but only a little. Today I ended up with a key, a thing to put air in a ball (don't know what it's called), a piece of an earring (didn't even get the whole thing!), a couple sinkers and $1.31 in change plus my usual nails and junk. Ah well..... there's always "tomorrow". Maybe I'll head down to CWB. I saw a post that said you can find some "high dollar" stuff down there. That has never been my experience but who knows? Maybe it's my turn! ::)

080710.jpg

Happy hunting to you all and may your day be as good as mine or better! :wink:

Upvote 0

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, I saw a post that you can find high dollar stuff at Ft. Desoto, but I'm not going there. I heard that at Fred Howard Park in Tampa, the beach goers just throw their jewelery into the water and then kick sand on it. Maybe I'll go there.

What the heck, something is better than nothing and you never know what is gonna jump outa the sand at ya.

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
mumszie said:
The last couple hunts have not been productive for me. Yesterday I only got 3 pennies, 2 dimes and 1 toy car. OK I figured tomorrow will be better. Here it is "tomorrow" and it was a little better but only a little. Today I ended up with a key, a thing to put air in a ball (don't know what it's called), a piece of an earring (didn't even get the whole thing!), a couple sinkers and $1.31 in change plus my usual nails and junk. Ah well..... there's always "tomorrow". Maybe I'll head down to CWB. I saw a post that said you can find some "high dollar" stuff down there. That has never been my experience but who knows? Maybe it's my turn! ::)

080710.jpg

Happy hunting to you all and may your day be as good as mine or better! :wink:
The "thing to put air in a ball" is an air pump nozzle. It screws into the air pump for inflating volleyballs, basketballs, beach balls ... you get the drift.

Can you take a photo of the object in the upper left-hand corner? I'm curious what it is or might be.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
At least you got out.
At least you aren’t sitting behind a desk at work.
At least the weather was good.
At least it wasn’t snowing.
At least the water was nice.
At least the sun was shinning.
Etc., etc., etc.

Hope your next couple days are filled with Rings....
Gold that is....
Road trip to Anna Maria Island, the boys are digging gold there..

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt Mumszie :icon_thumleft:

davest said:
well, I saw a post that you can find high dollar stuff at Ft. Desoto, but I'm not going there. I heard that at Fred Howard Park in Tampa, the beach goers just throw their jewelery into the water and then kick sand on it. Maybe I'll go there.

What the heck, something is better than nothing and you never know what is gonna jump outa the sand at ya.
Davest, Fred Howard Park is in Tarpon Springs and they don't kick sand on their discarded jewelry, they kick pulltabs on them. ;D

I always dig a load of them when I hunt there.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Fred Howard Park is a nice place but I haven't been very lucky there either but then I do not do well in the water at CWB either. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread