Well, well, well

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
The last few hunts at my little beach have been depressing to say the least. I don't usually find a lot there anyway but... here lately I haven't even been finding junk and I KNOW people have been swimming there. I figured another hunter was beating me there. I still believe that but this morning I thing he or she must have gone somewhere else because not only did I find my usual junk such as hair barrettes & pull tabs I actually found a handful of change, a cheap charm and a couple rings. Yep, I said a couple rings. OK so they aren't gold or plat but one is 925 silver and the other is a cheap toe ring. The point is.... I am finding stuff there again. It's been a long while. I hope it isn't the last! LOL

082210.jpg

Charm082210.jpg

Ring0822102.jpg

Ring0822101.jpg

I hope your day is as good or better. Happy hunting to all. :wink:

Upvote 0

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning's hunt Mumszie, I am pleased it has improved for you, hope it continues.

U.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Hunt Girl...Wow, If we could only touch a found item and see the last minutes of it with the previous owner.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
OldeBeechnut said:
If we could only touch a found item and see the last minutes of it with the previous owner.

Funny you should say that. I've often wondered about the owner and how they lost items I've found.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey mums I found the match to that coroded bolt looking thing, want me to send it to ya :D
you did better than i did yesterday. I was forced to hunt land though because the excal died died died.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found more toe rings than anything else on the local lake beaches and most of mine were sterling. They were tarnished black from the water but when shined up I could see the 925 on the inside. Monty

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your beach is working out for ya now Mumzie..or maybe get up earlier to beat the other hunter.. its always a good feeling to know your getting some of the junk/nasty rusted stuff/fish hooks etc stuffs out of the water and beaches.. heck, we need all the brownie points we can get off Mother Nature cause I think shes pissed off at how we have treated the earth.. so to all ya beach hunters, my hats off to ya for removing the trash you dig.. to the others who dont remove it... karma will git ya..

Bobbie

Nov 7, 2005
Connecticut and SW Florida
Detector(s) used
2 Minelab Excal 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep looking, there's treasure amongst the junk...........nice to find rings!

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt Mumszie........ :thumbsup:
congrats on the rings.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions