79.3 KB · Views: 689
Upvote 0

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NOW!!! That Makes me want to sneak in and Yell Shark!!!! and Watch everything fly!!!! Not really It was just a Thought!!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: Im in WA state where is China beach!!!!!

OP
OP
sjarchangel

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Im in WA state where is China beach!!!!!

In China

:-(

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yelling shark wouldn't even get anyone's attention unless it was in Chinese. Better, build a remote control Great White shark with a 4 foot high fin and cruise it outside the swim buoys. You'd clear the entire swimming area and then you'd probably get deported or hard time for pulling a prank like that. :laughing9: :laughing7:

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think you would have any room to even swing a detector..... :laughing9:
how would you ever find your beach blanket or umbarella? LOL
Gold Nuggets :hello:

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
There are daily flights and if you like to visit it's worth getting the destination right.
Timing can also be important, it looks nice when covered in new snow in the winter.

It's a 1/4 mile long stretch of beach named Haeundae located near the second largest city Busan in South Korea.

HaeundaeBeach_Busan_SouthKorea.jpg

ivanll

crookednail

Sep 27, 2008
Hi IvanII

Have you ever detected this beach or others in S Korea? Would love to know how it was to detect in such a place . . . finds you made, whether you were detecting water or sand and how the locals reacted to metal detecting as I'm told that almost no one detects there. Any info would be very interesting.

thanks
crookednail

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is insane ::) no wonder Crackbadger finds thousands of gold n silver rings :laughing7:

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IVAN is right Haeundae. Great Beach. 12 Beach cleaning machines though.

CB

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Most beach cleaning machines are for gathering trash and bottles. The fingers rake the sand smooth. I almost lost a good towel to a beach machine at Bradenton Beach but the driver was good enough to retrieve it for me. Beach sifter machines are a different type of beach cleaner as they sift the sand for cigarette butts and broken glass and they can be set for 1 to 6 inches depth and will recover everything from dime size and up. But the water, there is nothing to rake that except us with metal detectors. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FLauthor said:
Most beach cleaning machines are for gathering trash and bottles. The fingers rake the sand smooth. I almost lost a good towel to a beach machine at Bradenton Beach but the driver was good enough to retrieve it for me. Beach sifter machines are a different type of beach cleaner as they sift the sand for cigarette butts and broken glass and they can be set for 1 to 6 inches depth and will recover everything from dime size and up. But the water, there is nothing to rake that except us with metal detectors. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

These are not really rakers but full sized tractor pulled cleaners. Asians clean their beaches down to the core. Ive seen a couple clean atleast 6 inches down. Ive hunted this beach and found very little before. This beach is Koreas pride and Joy. # 1 in Korea and one of the most populated beaches in the world. They spend alot of time and money keeping the sands white. True about the water though!

CB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread