Another Fun Day At The Beach

D

digum smacks

well me and silver surfer hit it today hard. i got a tiffany and co. earring .a pos titanium.3 silver and a 10k 1974 classring.havent been posting my finds.cameras down.bear with the crappy phone pix.

Attachments

• 024classringg1.jpg
    024classringg1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 667
Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uhmmmm....yep there crappy pics :wink: but they do look like some great finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was the worst day I have had to date as far as finds go... Good company and nice weather, but miles covered and just no targets... I might have broke a buck in clad, havent even emptied my pouch yet so I am not sure...
And it wasnt due to sanding in.. Bottom was perfect (hard packed with shells), it was simply that there just wasnt anything there..
BTW, Dave got most of his finds at a different spot before we hooked up....

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
that is a good haul! I'm not having much luck. Yesterday the jellyfish ran me out of the water.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh come on now Deb.... Dontcha know all you gotta do if you get stung is to pee on it??? LOL!!

Seriously though, if you do get stung, urine will make the sting go away instantly...
Dave and I hunted on Captiva one day and the water was full of them, you couldnt help but get stung... The ones I hate are the tiny ones that get inside your shorts or wetsuit...

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Piss on that :laughing9: I'd rather stay out :laughing7:

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hats off to you. At least you're finding some jewelry.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell you this, Dave is a freaking Jewelry magnet... Pure and simple..
Whenever I hunt with him, he always seems to just pick that right line.. Case in point... We were hunting one spot, then decided to go WAY down the beach to another area.. So he starts going down the wet sand swinging like there is no tomorrow.. Fast pace, and surely missing a lot of ground.. I chose to stay near the water.. I'm watching him, and he suddenly makes a sharp turn to the left and starts swinging near the beach cut right at the edge of the dry sand.. He doesnt go 10 ft and suddenly stops... Starts digging and up comes a silver ring... %)((^)(%(**#*(# I utter to myself... So then I hit the high line and he drops down to the wet sand... Bam.. sooner than later he hits another signal... I cant remember what it was, but I remember saying to him "man, you just walk right to the good targets".... It's something to watch for sure, albeit sometimes discouraging...
Definitely an artist at this hunting thing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread