Sand Shark
Upvote 0

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Beachboy,
You just stay in bed and keep warm ;D ;D ;D Maybe all that gold you are leaving on the beach will work its way south to SC...... Enjoy your storm hunt. Ralph

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get out as often as you can when your young and everything works. There will be enough time to sit in the rocking chair on the porch later.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Know the feeling.

If your arm's getting tired, get a "swingy thingy". You'll be right as rain and hunting all day with no complaints.

OP
OP
beachboy

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
petersra said:
Beachboy,
You just stay in bed and keep warm ;D ;D ;D Maybe all that gold you are leaving on the beach will work its way south to SC...... Enjoy your storm hunt. Ralph
Well, I got up, I can not let the Old Timers show me up!!! It was 5:50 and cold, got nothing, but I think I got my Mojo back, so I'll be going out more often. I will make my 10 gold rings for the year.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
That's the spirit :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: I knew you were not going to be outdone by a bunch of old salty dogs. Sorry you didn't find anything. I'm sure it is there, you just have to put your coil over it and find the spot where the sand has moved so you can find the deep ones. Good Luck next time. Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread