Shallow beach hunting partner wanted

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Ladies and gentlemen

I'm looking for a serious partner to work together in shallow water in Puerto Rico. The right candidate should be living in Puerto Rico and able to scuba diving in shallow water where the gold and silver lay. Because the gold value in the market keep going up and up, it's a good time to wipe out all those gold and silver lost in few feet of water.

In Puerto Rico beaches every years many tourist loss theirs rings, gold chain and more only in some few feet of depth. Some of those treasure are found for casual treasure hunter where can reach, but after 6' depth of water only with scuba tanks or Hookah equipment can be reach them. Literately, there is thousand of dollars lost in each beach to be found and the treasure hunter are few and the most important, no law enforced against treasure hunters and no passport required for American citizen, so, Puerto Rico is the next Mecca for treasure hunting.

The partner should own:

* Underwater metal detector
* Reliable transportation
* Budget to spend in every hunt (personal expenses)
* Time to consume
* Be scuba certified (optional)
* own basic scuba diving equipment
* Able and willing to travel from beach to beach around the island.
* No children.(New)

I provide:

* Hookah equipment
* information about places where to go.
* Finder keeper rule (all you can find)
* Gas for Hookah
* Share transportation expenses.

Only serious inquiry. If you don't meet the above requirement, please do not respond this offer. If you qualify, please send me a PM. The date to begin will be determinate after I meet a partner and above requirements.

Thanks

Arch.

Attachments

• DSCF2839-2.JPG
    DSCF2839-2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 767
  • DSCF2839-2.JPG
    DSCF2839-2.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 733
Upvote 0

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No people that can simply meet up with you in PR?
I have wanted to visit there since I moved to Florida, and need too before I move back to the NW...

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL,

This ad is funny, but legit. I love seeing treasure hunter ads like this one.

CB

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't have to go to PR to find the gold rings. There are plenty of beaches here in the US were just as many rings are lost in 6 to 8 feet of water.......Matt

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Silver Surfer said:
No people that can simply meet up with you in PR?
I have wanted to visit there since I moved to Florida, and need too before I move back to the NW...

Yes, there is couple guys there in PR but only theirs concern is to find nickels and dimes and I'm not looking for nickels and nickels.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
mlayers said:
You don't have to go to PR to find the gold rings. There are plenty of beaches here in the US were just as many rings are lost in 6 to 8 feet of water.......Matt

It's true but I prefer PR because here in US in all east cost it's pretty hard most time to use the Hookah because the high tide coming from the Atlantic ocean. Other reason the water is not too clear and some State regulation suck with treasure hunting in waters. In PR no law enforces against any treasure hunter. 3rd reason is the weather. PR is summer time whole year :sunny:. Also are few treasure hunter in the water detecting for rings. Here in America there is too much competitors: "When you arrive to some beach there has been 30 treasure hunter before" :o

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
CRACKBADGER said:
LOL,

This ad is funny, but legit. I love seeing treasure hunter ads like this one.

CB

Thanks for your comments. What happen is: in this bad economy I like to make lots of money in a place where I know there is plenty gold and silver to be found with few competitors. I never ever had seen in PR a Hookah for metal detecting.

Arch

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I would be down there in a minute, but..... I have things that keep me in Florida. Maybe next year. I know some islands near there, that I would love to check out. I have been to PR and it is nice. See Ya, Steve.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
he he well i am collecting all the sea pods and bamboo trees washing up,ok what was i looking for? oh ,gold HH

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MT Pockets said:
Umm.. have you EVER been to S. Florida? Like south of Broward County?

architecad said:
mlayers said:

It's true but I prefer PR because here in US in all east cost it's pretty hard most time to use the Hookah because the high tide coming from the Atlantic ocean. Other reason the water is not too clear and some State regulation suck with treasure hunting in waters. In PR no law enforces against any treasure hunter. 3rd reason is the weather. PR is summer time whole year :sunny:. Also are few treasure hunter in the water detecting for rings. Here in America there is too much competitors: "When you arrive to some beach there has been 30 treasure hunter before" :o

Arch

Yes, I lived in West Palm Beach 4 years 2004-08. I tried to detect in Pompano beach 3 time but the retirement condo on front the beach blocked me to get a parking and I gave up to search. In Jupiter inlet another sad story. You can't detect on that water without permit, even I tried 2 time to contact Mel fisher's daughter to get a permit to detect on shallow water in Melbourne but they said "NO" because they granted a permit one time ago to a guy to detect in shallow water but that guy found treasure and he didn't share his part and ran away. In fact, Florida is kicking out all treasure hunter. Beside Florida is full and overcrowded of treasure hunter on the beach, just look this forum. :dontknow:

Arch

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
architecad said:
Ladies and gentlemen

I'm looking for a serious partner to work together in shallow water in Puerto Rico. The right candidate should be living in Puerto Rico and able to scuba diving in shallow water where the gold and silver lay. Because the gold value in the market keep going up and up, it's a good time to wipe out all those gold and silver lost in few feet of water.

In Puerto Rico beaches every years many tourist loss theirs rings, gold chain and more only in some few feet of depth. Some of those treasure are found for casual treasure hunter where can reach, but after 6' depth of water only with scuba tanks or Hookah equipment can be reach them. Literately, there is thousand of dollars lost in each beach to be found and the treasure hunter are few and the most important, no law enforced against treasure hunters and no passport required for American citizen, so, Puerto Rico is the next Mecca for treasure hunting.

The partner should own:

* Time to consume

I provide:

* Hookah equipment
* Gas for Hookah

Only serious inquiry. If you don't meet the above requirement, please do not respond this offer. If you qualify, please send me a PM. The date to begin will be determinate after I meet a partner and above requirements.

Thanks

Arch.

When are you going and for how long? I may just make a trip of it too. Plus my girl loves to cook, so we would have that going for us. You can PM me.

Thanks,
Chris

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Southernstyle said:
architecad said:
Ladies and gentlemen

The partner should own:

* Time to consume

I provide:

* Hookah equipment
* Gas for Hookah

Thanks

Arch.

When are you going and for how long? I may just make a trip of it too. Plus my girl loves to cook, so we would have that going for us. You can PM me.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris

Do you live in PR? Do you meet all requirements? The time depend if the right partner is ready to start with all requirements. This offer is for somebody that live in PR otherwise, he or she will spend too much money in logistics and expenses trying to fly to PR and meet with me.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Silver Surfer said:
What "requirements" are you talking about?? Sharing costs, etc.?

These are my requirements.

* Time to consume
* No children

This is my sharing cost.

Finder keeper. Everything you find is your. You going to use my Hookah to dive and metal detecting underwater. We going to dive in places underwater where nobody can reach without scuba tank between 6'-0" to 12'-0" max depth. There is two hoses of 30' length, one for the right partner and another one for me. You have a radio of 15'-0" around to detect. I will provide gas for the Hookah. The Hookah last 3 hours running with its gas tank, so we will have 3 hours to work. After those 3 hours I put more gas and go again.

Arch

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arch,
If you are still interested, I live on the west coast, meat all the requirements, have already found many rings in my places and am willing to travel to what ever beach you want. I have the weekends off and for a special trip I can take off. I do find a lot of trash but when I hit gold or diamonds you can hear my scream through my reg. :laughing7: PM me when you read this. I will be around here for a while.

Sirenahunter....aka Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread