another fun day at the beach and my last post

D

digum smacks

had a fun day at the beach today,found a 10k with some kind of stone?well i see i have haters out there,so this will be my last post.some people go as far as to say i dont find the rings i buy them at a store or whatever and i have others say i get them illegaly,and are envious because their old ass cant find no gold,mabie if you pick up your detector and swing it you will find something. so next time you go to the beach and return empty handed i will have a grin from ear to ear.

Attachments

• 008beach.jpg
    008beach.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 012cormerant.jpg
    012cormerant.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,295
  • 007birds.jpg
    007birds.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,298
  • 009mud beach.jpg
    009mud beach.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,293
  • 00610k.jpg
    00610k.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,291
  • 005junk.jpg
    005junk.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,282
Upvote 0

Who's the boss

Jun 30, 2008
No my friend, stay with us.
I have a real pleasure to read your articles and I am sure it is shared by many of us !!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Snooks - Bummer about the haters. Keep in touch - I for one will miss your posts.

Ray

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let them post all they want. It is not what matters. You just keep on posting what you find and we will keep looking. I have not seen anything that looks like it was bought. Anymore than what others put up for us to see. HH

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh snook, please say it isn't so. I show my wife your posts to let me get out in the summer. Seriously, don't worry about what the "others" are saying....they're just jealous. I would laugh it off. I enjoy your posts very much, and would like to see them coming. :thumbsup:

Toymad

Oct 11, 2009
Fort Myers Florida
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have had the same thing said about me. I don't bother posting anthing about my finds anymore.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sent you a pm!!!!

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Snook, Anytime you have a forum that has a prerequisite that you can NOT question anyone's finds, automatically leads to false post. Otherwise this entire Treasure net forum would collapse.
I have read many of your post and it clear to me the targets you find are true finds. Just look at the pictures. Unlike others that post sparkling jewelry that comes from their wife's jewelry box when she's at Bingo. I can't believe you come this far in life to be run off by someone typing with one finger, and sitting on a donut due to hemorrhoids, and a dead battery in there detector. Keep your head up and screw the naysayer's.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Snooksion, I am so sorry to read your post....I hope you will change your mind.

A similar situation happened to me this past summer; a rumor was passed around that I was not finding my gold rings, but instead was buying them at flea markets! ??? ::)

Ignore those insensitive comments, and go on enjoying this great hobby.

Your posts are so enjoyable to read, and your finds are impressive...you are a terrific detectorist, and

I am happy for you everytime that you do well out there. :headbang:

I wish you the best!

Lorraine

KrabJ

Greenie
Sep 11, 2006
Central FL
I don't post anything because I don't find anything, but I am from the area you hunt in and I really like to read your posts. I hope you'll reconsider. Mean people suck!!

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Please keep up your Post. and send some more pictures of that slimy mud you are detecting in. Maybe some one will take a Hint and get their bare feet North Carolina Tar Hell-- Black,goldnugget-Charlotte,N.C.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he was really going to quit posting he would have just quit. Sounds like he wants everyone to beg him to keep posting.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:o NO!!!! Don't stop posting, we look forward to seeing your finds, and hearing your stories!!!! It's a blast seeing your posts, and your wonderful pictures!!!! That ring is gorgeous, WTG!!!!! Don't listen to those that complain, they are just jealous!!!!!!!! :laughing9: :notworthy:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Snooksion, sorry to hear people feel like that. I will miss your post....Congrads on the rings today, drop a few post once and awhile just to make them jealous.... I have got afew jabs also on video this and video that, blablabla......wait till I retire " :laughing7: " Good Luck, see you in a few years...........
Obn/joe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have read almost all your posts and I don't remember reading where anyone ever challenged your finds??

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I would not mind having that problem: People hating on me, because I was finding so much :icon_sunny: The Blank with them...

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most of us believe your finds are real. It never crossed my mind they were'nt legit.

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
If he was really going to quit posting he would have just quit. Sounds like he wants everyone to beg him to keep posting.

Negative Nelly don't be a sally!! Where is your posts! :laughing9: Snook don't let others frustration, insecurity, envy and jealousy poison you! Don't let them beat you! Keep posting! Da Crab you too! Keep posting! :icon_pirat:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you don't let the doubters get to you like they got to me. I stopped posting my stuff because of some of the private messages I got too....too many jealous ones out there. I had a hell of a summer for the few times that I was able to get out there last year. Cotton and Cavedweller are witnesses to most of my good finds. There was one day where I found a 70 gram silver chain (gold plated scared the you know what out of me), a silver bracelet (it also had been gold plated in the past), a large 14k white gold wedding band, 18k small pinkie ring, 14k large woman's ring, two silver rings, and a fancy stainless steel ring (worthless). All of those were found in a 1 hour period.

There was another day, a few days before, that I found 2 large men's gold rings and the next day a large St. Lazarus gold charm at the same exact spot.

The stuff is out there if one puts the time in to find it.

Actually I wish Snook would stop posting all this good stuff. It makes me desperate to get out there. ;D

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would be sorely missed :sad1: I alway enjoy reading your posts!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread