Tiffany & Co Silver bracelet

mikeinOC1

Jul 3, 2006
Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ21
Tiffany & Co Silver bracelet

Hi All. Happy St. Patrick's day. It is a big one for me today. Hit the big five-o. I have been meaning to post this little bracelet for a while. I decided well why not post it tonight after seeing today's birthday wishes from Jeff and some of the gang here on Tnet. I actually found this back in December in Laguna Beach off main beach not too long before all the extra rain we recived in Southern California that month.

I have a question for any of those who have found similar Tiffany jewelry pieces with such an engraved return note on it. Have any of you actually ever returned such jewelry pieces to Tiffany? Just curious.

You know silver & gold jewelry is nice but I really envy all those folks finding the old silver & copper coinage. I have found an occasional toasted silver coin at the beach or even an old Indian or Buffalo which look like someone must have dropped more recently in the dry sands. Wish I could do better in the old coinage department during my turf hunting. I often wonder if the Capn and his buddies overlooked any old coinage here in southland that the rest of us poor weekend amateurs might have some luck in finding.

Attachments

• DSCN3262.JPG
    DSCN3262.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 716
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tiffany & Co Silver bracelet

I haven't known any stupid people that would return a silver piece to Tiffany for a thank you with the prices of silver going up all the time. I found a Tiffany & Co silver ballpoint pen that they wouldn't repair and just wanted to sell me a new one for High $$$.

metaldetectorguy

Feb 21, 2011
SouthSide
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, CZ-21, V3i, VX3, Deus, BHID 300, Coinmaster GT, MX5, Ace 150, Ace 250, Gtax 1000, MXT Pro

Very nice find!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

I would not return it. There is not a number registered on it so they would not know who it belongs to. I found a ring with just the heart like that on it. It brought $100 at an auction I donated it to. Might be worth more in it's present form than as melt.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Terrific find, MIke! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread