Can anyone tell me...

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If it would be better to walk left or right when I get to the beach.

I also don't know if it would be rude to pass wind while next to someones blanket.

I realize that I do raise some very interesting topics, so please help me to annoy you with some pathological questions about the hobby of metal detecting.

As most of you may suspect, I'm a bit of an old timer that enjoys insulting common sense.

Would any of you return the coins you find to the sand because you did not lose them?

Do any of you think that I overdo things at times?

I'm also taking a night course in homo sapien manipulation.

Please don't be rude to me, I have issues that are personal.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
LOL!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you been spending too much time in that plexiglass box you bought from a certain person?

And if so are you......O. K. ?

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What! me worry?

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Never pass wind if the wind is behind you and barely moving. Turn to the left, if good looking girls are to the left. If they are to the right, go right. When you find a ring, yell as loud as you can="Did anybody loose a ring? I just found it. Come and get it!" Give it to the first one that gets to you. Also do the same with any money. When people come up and ask "Did you find anything?" Keep your earphones on, talk real, real loud, and tell them "This is a giant new hearing aid, and its not working very good! Speak up! Talk louder!"

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
#1 since most folks are right handed (90%) they tend go to the right -- so unless there a barrier or something to prevent it , you should follow the money trail and also go right.

#2 only if your on the "upwind" side of the blanket , if your downwind of them who knows about it but you --unless it is a really loud one.

#3 old timers --often annoy folks --there is a disease they get called "oldtimers" disease or sumpin like that makes em very annoying to most so called normal folks.

#4 you can not insult common sense --it will not allow it -- because common sense says never get into a arguement with a fool * since he does not have the mental horsepower to understand hes wrong nor the ability to understand your right thus the fight will never end.

#5 no because the sand did not lose the coins --so why return it to the sand?

#6 self explaining

#7 this post must be your home work for the class.

#8 you do not have issues --you have a life time subscription

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread