Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well let me tell u the surfgod dropped some nice gold loot on low tide tim and myself today

I snag two gold rings---------------ladies diamond ring with 5 small diamonds and a gold ring - lets say a red stone of some type----------------------I think I am doing great, so when I run up with low tide tim, I figure I can talk a lot of jazz---------right-----WRONG

Now is have the mumbles big time----------------he shows me a diamond ring, biggest and very heavy set of gold fronts/grills whatever and gold horseshow medallion and the gold chain to go with it, he said the chain was about 10” off to the side, connecting ring had broken.

Big rich snags a big 14k band and was still hunting

Sarge is in the lane, one new fellow------------------I talked to him today------------John L. from north tampa florida

Lot of clad for me today as well

The spin--------------------no diggers

O7161.jpg

O7162.jpg

O7163.jpg

O7164.jpg

O7165.jpg

O7166.jpg

O7167.jpg

O7168.jpg

O7169.jpg

O71610.jpg

O71611.jpg

O716DIA.jpg

O716GREEN.jpg

O716RED.jpg

O716NUT.jpg

Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow, another great day for you, congrats!

That red stone may be a Russian synthetic diamond, it's pretty bright, pretty too.

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boobydoo

could very well be.......................we have a ton of russian kids here working this summer..............and it did come from an area where they swim at.

i found a nice one in 2004, silver with russian amathis?? in it - cool ring all marking on outside

Attachments

• RUSSIAONE.jpg
    RUSSIAONE.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 564

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: the surfgod and my little key unlocked the chest today- gold diamonds and Lo

nice little collection of rings you got today. way to go. You gotta get the diggers back. lol :D

beachlooker

Jul 20, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark
New here. I met the John L. from the above picture last night. Nice guy, taught me a little. It was my third time out. I really like this hobby!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Gravedigger! If your not swinging, your not finding. Course some people just know how to swing better.

HH,
Sandman

H

HepCat

"Course some people just know how to SWING better."
HaHaHaaaaa, Sandman!!!He's a swinger alright!! :o 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions