• fun 7.JPG
    fun 7.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 708
Upvote 0

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
SurfnTurf, Cool finds! Looks like you got to a beach that was little hunted awesome. I will be in Boston on June 2nd for 4 days. Was considering bringing my detector and maybe hitting the beach if I get a chance. Have hotel reservations downtown but was considering looking for some small B&B's along the coast instead. Any recommendations for the area on cool places to stay on the coast? Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks.

Pete (theseeker)

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I call stepping back in time! That's What we hunt for here in CT. Nice hits!

OP
OP
surfnturf

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theseeker said:
SurfnTurf, Cool finds! Looks like you got to a beach that was little hunted awesome. I will be in Boston on June 2nd for 4 days. Was considering bringing my detector and maybe hitting the beach if I get a chance. Have hotel reservations downtown but was considering looking for some small B&B's along the coast instead. Any recommendations for the area on cool places to stay on the coast? Appreciate any info you can share. Thanks.

Pete (theseeker)

Yes bring your detector!! There are so many beaches to hunt and so little time!! I don't really know of any BB's off hand, however the upper cape is extra special! Remember that you would have to stay off any national sea shores! Mid and lower cape has great beaches you can hunt! North and south of Boston are good too! Have at it and let us know how you do!! :icon_pirat:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, at least we could see the pic's very good for details. If you need to resize photo's for anywhere, try this program.

http://www.picresize.com/ Its free and easy to use. :thumbsup:

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
surfnturf said:
theseeker said:

Pete (theseeker)

Yes bring your detector!! There are so many beaches to hunt and so little time!! I don't really know of any BB's off hand, however the upper cape is extra special! Remember that you would have to stay off any national sea shores! Mid and lower cape has great beaches you can hunt! North and south of Boston are good too! Have at it and let us know how you do!! :icon_pirat:

SurfnTurf, thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the info on the cape shores and the national sea shore restrictions. I really appreciate it. Info sharing like that can keep a person out of the hoosegow (jail). If I get a chance to detect there I will take pics and share it with the crew here. Thanks again.

Pete

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o WOW! Surfnturf , you sure did some serious hunting! :hello2:

I love the toy gun, the shoe pendant ( I think it is a pendant?), the soldier, the tea cups ( or small trophy cups, the purse...well, I like all the items! :headbang:

congrats on all those neat finds!

Lorraine

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
Those are some great finds, would the buttons be military, maybe civil war??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions