Looking for someone to beach hunt with on Treasure Coast

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
trailblazer said:
Hello I just relocated to the Vero Beach area and wondered if there is anyone wanting to get together and do some beach hunting in the area. Send me a PM or post if interested and we can exchange numbers.
Thanks,
Joe

Hi Trail

I wish you good luck if you go to hunt in Vero Beach, Fl. The last time I was there, for central Florida, we went to the Disney resort beach where supposedly is the 1715 fleet sunk. I spent my time detecting 2 miles each way across the Disney resort beach, and I found nothing.

When I was there, me and my wife were detecting parallel toward the south up to a placed called "Cabin wreck" and we return detecting in the same pattern of search. We found= $0.00. We spent like $100.00 buck in gas, food and misc. The 1715 beach area is over detected.

I believe there are treasures there but in the water. Don't feed your dream. To find gold coins you have to invest money to access where truly are the coins scattered. Only a few guys had found coins just detecting in the shoreline after a tropical storm.

Again, good luck!!

Arch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread