New beach hunters finds...

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I've recently gotten the beach hunting bug and grabbed a new Excal 2 about a month ago. Hunting some popular beaches on the FL gulf coast this is what I have managed for aprox 18hrs worth of hunt time. I have spent most of my time in the water knee to waist deep. The 14K childs ring was found in knee deep water and the silver/Platinum?? was found in waist to chest deep water. Thanks for looking.

Coralsfirstbday046.jpg

Coralsfirstbday043.jpg

FirstGold009.jpg

FirstGold006.jpg

Platinum004.jpg

Aaron

Upvote 0

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!! I have the Excal II also and I love it!! It is a great machine and you seem to be getting it figured out pretty quick. Keep the post coming and HH!!

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds :icon_salut: Don't dismiss the the small gold as a "child's" ring. I found a ladies watch last month and when I showed it to the wife and told her it had to belong to someone with a REALLY small wrist she grabbed it from my hand slapped it on her own wrist and there was a lot of gap. So I guess my wife has REALLY REALLY small wrist. Course I don't usually look at her wrist. :tongue3:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
.950 is Platinum. Congrats on all the good finds! And welcome here. Where on the Gulf Coast are you located? I am in Sarasota.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
950 is platinum. 925 is silver. You have done very well, and I don't think the yellow gold ring is a childs ring. to intricate of a design. Just a woman with a small finger. I have found engagement rings that will not fit on my pinky.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice on the finds, Congrads........Gold n Plat!! I've found a sm 950 a few years back, thought it was platium....it was palladium

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
petersra said:
I have found engagement rings that will not fit on my pinky.
Of course us metal detector guys have exceptionally large pinkies! ;D

Hey Congrats great score...Gold and Platinum! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

HH Joe

OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone! I hunt the Tampa Bay area. Clearwater Beach, St. Pete Beach, Sand Key, Indian Rocks Beach, Bellaire Beach, etc. I live in Clearwater so I am lucky to be surrounded by awesome beaches. The .950 ring was a real suprise to hear that it could be platinum. I have an acid test kit on the way to confirm or deny :)

SteveMc, anytime you wanna hook up for a hunt just let me know.

Aaron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread