drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
Upvote 0

Dadsnorz

Dec 15, 2010
I have had excellent experiences with ARA. They have earned my trust. Looks like they are
offering to buy diamonds that are a buyproduct of the gold and silver refining. I highly recommend
using them.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They usually set a day within a week after they have your shipment. The price can go up or down on the day they weigh it and cut you a check. Unlike Midwest Refineries, ARA will return junk items you sent by mistake and any stones. Midwest will tell you such and such was junk but you don't ever get it back.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Within a week.

ARA is great to do business with
L

treasurepilot

Aug 9, 2006
I have used ARA several times now and I believe they are very honest. Feel free to call them, they will tell you when they settle your account and what dollar amount to expect.

jadeblackhawk

May 27, 2006
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
It took ten days for me to get a check, from the time they received my package. (gave me lowest spot price for the month) I emailed them a couple days before getting check; no response. My suggestion is to call instead.

OP
OP
drewan29

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
jadeblackhawk said:
It took ten days for me to get a check, from the time they received my package. (gave me lowest spot price for the month) I emailed them a couple days before getting check; no response. My suggestion is to call instead.
Thanks I'll give them a call on Friday.

OP
OP
drewan29

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
I called the today and they said that I should call them on Friday they should have a settelment then.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but... I always use ARA for gold, I just sent them some silver, all marked .925, they said it contained 55% silver and I lost a bunch of money with them.... I wish you well on the outcome, and it does take about a total of 2 weeks from the time you send it off til payday.

OP
OP
drewan29

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
finderzzs said:
Don't want to burst any bubbles, but... I always use ARA for gold, I just sent them some silver, all marked .925, they said it contained 55% silver and I lost a bunch of money with them.... I wish you well on the outcome, and it does take about a total of 2 weeks from the time you send it off til payday.
Thanks finderzzs,
I had talked to a guy there I told him that what I had tested 90% or better and he told me that they keep 20%.
I do think they should change it on there website since they say they keep 10% on the site.we'll see on Friday.
drewan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions