Florida in July; 2-days; Which Beach?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mcscs said:
Hi Terry , haven't you been listening you're supposed to be on your second level. Doughnut training by now. Coffee doughnut, coffee doughnut doughnut. Doughnut doughnut, coffee doughnut.
Hope you did well and stayed out of the rain it's been every day this month. We needed it just have to work around. :icon_thumleft:
mike

LMBO! :sign10: :hello2:

The forum member that bought my gold just texted me that it arrived and he is happy, so I am making my reservations! I can't believe how this thread took off - AND, all of the great forum members from Florida who have offered me wonderful suggestions, tips, rides, lodging, and more beer than I could drink in a year! I can't wait to get down there and enjoy myself for a few days before flying out to 114-degree desert weather in Arizona to prepare for our upcoming gold prospecting season start.

I will be sure to take lots of photos of my pop-top finds - and hopefully some treasures to! Thank you again everyone, I'll never be able to say it enough! :icon_salut: :occasion14: :notworthy:

Attachments

• asdsadaw.jpg
    asdsadaw.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 59

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread