Beach Hunt 7/1 and 7/3 BLING!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I hit the beach Friday evening and found a little clad and the Fighter Jet Die cast! That sucker was every bit of 18 inches+ down! In fact, when I first got the hit it was fairly faint so that tells you how deep it was! Multiple scoops later, I had it! Very few targets, lots of hunters out. I passed DewGuru not knowing it until later :)

Fast forward to this morning. I am a little late getting out for my usual Sunday AM hunt. Didn't roll outa bed until 6:10 and actually debated on going. Oh, what the heck! Was in the water by 6:25 and lots of other hunters out. Found $.96 in clad and a couple BIG BLINGERS!! Obviously way too good to be true, but one of them had some markings that I couldn't make out till I got home. 925 CZ :)
Oh well, it's silver and at least it's a CZ and not plastic :tongue3: The other one has a really cheesy setting and I am 100% its no good. They sure do sparkle in the scoop though! Outa there by 9am people starting to flood the beach! Hope they leave me something :thumbsup:

HH to all,
Aaron

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES! Way to go!!! That machine is HUNGRY! :headbang:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, stpauli914 :headbang:

I like those earring studs and the fighter jet...I enjoy finding planes instead of cars.

Lorraine

OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys/gals :) I am overdue for some Yella Stuff 8) I'll be hunting tomorrow and tuesday AM then its off to St. Pete beach Wednsday for a 5 day stay on the beach! My folks will be swinging the Sovereign while I swing the Excal. Gonna try and get in at least 4 hrs/day. I'll keep y'all updated!

HH and Happy Independence Day! Fly your flags high!!

Aaron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread