7-18 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it was another beautiful day at the beach!

Got in the water just before 10 a.m. It was sanded in pretty bad.

First good target was a dime. It was a start, anyway.

I was running my Tiger Shark in all metal. Picked up a few sparkler wires (a couple weeks late :icon_scratch:) not far from the dime.

Towards the pier I scored a quarter, dime and nickel all in one scoop. :icon_thumleft: About this time a woman asked me if I had found a gold hoop earring. I told her no. She told me she lost it further out in the water yesterday.

I worked the water until about 5 p.m. My last pass North I worked the water line. Again, by the pier I scored a pocket spill (2q, 1d, 1p).

As I'm headed back the same woman asks me again if I had found the earring. I asked her to show me where she had lost it. I expanded the search area she had originally pointed out. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. The only earring I found was a junk hoop earring.

Finds straight from the pouch
002.JPG

14 coins= $1.41
003.JPG

A kid, about 10yrs old gave this to me. He said his dad had found it and saw I was wearing a Steelers shirt and thought I would want it.
004.JPG

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt Willy....Those Tigers can really produce when in all metal. :hello2:

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't seem to get away from those pesky bottlecaps either. Happy hunting

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys :icon_thumleft:

It was a gorgeous day for hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread