Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never hear of Northern Refineries. You should check with Midwest Refineries in Waterford, Michigan. They pay a might less than ARA but even except scrap plated junk.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Placer Gold is real Gold but very small. 23.9 kt wright out of the Ground stuff.

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I only deal with Mid-West Refinery. Weigh your gold on a scale, go to www.jackhunt.com and use his calculator to estimate value and multiply by 95% about what your check will be and send your findings along with your gold.
Mid-West will grade it, photograph it and send you a check within about a week.
I plan to send them about 40 grams as soon as dentist takes off a 3 gram gold crown (then I'll have 43 grams) next week to repair some decay. A porcelain crown will replace the gold one. I'm watching the spot gold price before I mail it out.
Good luck. :coffee2:

OP
OP
Rockin Chairs Gold

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
UPDATE ON NORTHERN REFINERY:

I sent my gold in last Monday 8/29 and they received it on Wednesday, Received my check in the mail this morning 9/1. That is very prompt payment and they payed me with in a couple dollars of what I expected. They did pay me for 23 KT on my placer gold and they pay 96% on all gold. That is one percent less then ARA but my turn around was much faster. I am very pleased with them and will do business with them again. Rick :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread