oldred53

Greenie
Aug 8, 2009
Ft lauderdale
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be staying in Tampa for two months and need a Metal Detecting Partner. I've been detecting for over 30 years and currently only hunt beaches and water. I currently have a Minelab Excaliber II. I'm retired right now after working for the military for over 30 years. I love this hobby and go detecting every chance I get. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Upvote 0

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Welcome to the Tampa Bay area. There are a ton of detectorist here in the bay, both beach and land. Thank you for your service, I retired from the Air Force in 2000 after 24 years. I detected all over the world at least where ever the plane landed if I could find a spot to run the detector. I don't get out as much as many of the others here, just a few hours every weekend. But would enjoy your company anytime. I also use the excal 1000, my main hunting is in the water every once in a while I will detect the beach.

OP
OP
O

oldred53

Greenie
Aug 8, 2009
Ft lauderdale
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your service also!! I sent you a PM. Looking forward to detecting with you while I'm down here in Tampa.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread