Havent been out lately...tons of chores caught up with me, but I ve been ..

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out lately...tons of chores caught up with me, but I 've been ..

reading about, and viewing the gorgeous finds by the members here .... :notworthy:

Very impressive....and I want to congratulate all of you on great detecting! :headbang:

Keep up the fine work...maybe I'll get out soon( if chores get done) and post something other than pop tops , sinkers, and clads. :help:

Lorraine

Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Haven't been out lately...tons of chores caught up with me, but I 've been ..

Well Lorraine, when you manage to get some things done, I'll be more than happy to take a look at your amazing finds. You do post some nice goodies :D

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Haven't been out lately...tons of chores caught up with me, but I 've been ..

Lorraine, I always enjoy your finds and posts...

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am sure your first hunt out after the "chores" will be something we want to see!

creeker42

Jan 13, 2008
Connecticut shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
White" M6

Hi Lorraine
LOL......, sell one of your wonderful finds and hire a housekeeper. Finding lost treasure is more important than
dusting and mopping!! ;D Keep up the good work Lorraine, I enjoy seeing the interesting things you find on our Connecticut shore.
regards
Ed

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Household chores can be a drag......I dust with a leaf blower and used to use a gas powered one but tired of the smell of burned oil so now I use electic ones.

Dirt will still be here when I am dust myself, so go out and enjoy life.

ocjeff

Oct 14, 2009
ocean city maryland
Detector(s) used
excalibur, cz20, v3

you always do well on the old stuff, and a great cook too!!!!!! always enjoy the pics of your cookin

OP
OP
Lorrain.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ocjeff said:
you always do well on the old stuff, and a great cook too!!!!!! always enjoy the pics of your cookin

You mean like this, Jeff? :hello:

Attachments

• Picture 4094.jpg
    Picture 4094.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 201

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Forget your chores and give us some pics to look at. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea it been a few weeks since I been out also. Lots if rain and then I been concentrating on catching some fish before winter sets in......Matt

creeker42

Jan 13, 2008
Connecticut shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
White" M6

Lorraine
YAHOOOOO, now that's what I call gooooooood chores!! :hello2: :icon_thumleft: YUM YUM!!!
Great rainy day comfort food.
Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread