10-28 Beach Silver and Dental work!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice negative low this morning so I hit the beach. Its been a few weeks since I got out so it felt good to be swinging. Started the hunt with a ring of unknown material about 2 minutes into the hunt. Has some mother of pearl looking inlay. Looks old. The only marking on the inside of the band is a 6(or 9)? Silver in color, but not silver. Not hard like SS, so I have no clue. The rest of the hunt produced few targets but I did manage a Silver bracelet hunting the edge. Then, getting ready to call it a morning I get a nice low tone and out pops what looks like a tooth! After a little scraping it is only a crown but I think it might be gold. Doesn't have that yellow color though so maybe something else? I've heard they use Palladium or Platinum for crowns as well? Anyway, heres the loot!

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

Aaron

Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Aaron..I like that silver bracelet! :headbang:

Lorraine

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a bracelet exactly like that on a soccer field last year....how was the water temp, I'm thinking about heading over tomorrow but thought the water might be too cold. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookindown,

Water temp wasn't too bad. I worked knee to waist depth and it only bothered me when a wave would splash up to my chest. There is one thing for sure, there is a LOT of sand!

HH, Aaron

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds? I once found someones dental grill in a park..... all gold looking. I showed my wife and she said yuk thats creapy lol.

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread