Scuba means gold and silver !!

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Hi everyone. I been on the coinroll hunting forum for a while and saw this one, and found it interesting I have been detecting for 32 years now, and got into scuba about three years ago. I really love detecting under water, you will always find something nice. Today I spent 93 minutes in about fifteen feet for 12 / silver quarters , 1 / sliver dime and 4 / penny weights of 14k. I also had $12 in clad. not a bad hunt, but water was 55 degrees. thank god for dry suits. HH

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could never get used to the dry suit tight neck seals but this stopped me from getting into chilly water. One of my best memories is diving under the ice and looking up at the light shinning down from the hole in the ice. As nice as this looked, it was better to get out of the water.

There are many nice targets beyond the range of wading hunters. I used a Garrett classifier pan to push into the muck or sand to retrieve the target but you have to tie it to you or it floats to the surface.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread