Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit my goal this year of 200 rings - Have to shoot for 300 next year! I thought 200 would be unachievable, which is why I selected it, apparently thats not the case. Hit a new-to-me-old-beach this morning, produced a Milan not-so-waterproof watch, misc trinkets and 2 silver rings, 1 of which is a louis vuitton which was ring # 200. The treat of this hunt was my RTG scoop having broke down, with the welds ripping open on both brackets on the bucket. Man down!

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 1125 001.jpg
    1125 001.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 772
  • 1125 002.jpg
    1125 002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 834
Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good job on making your goal for the year. :icon_thumleft:

I feel your pain on the broken scoop. Better get that baby to the shop and get her back in action.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations DG! :notworthy:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, DG!

Those silver rings are very classy! :headbang:
Lorraine

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion18: :occasion16: :occasion14: :wav: Great finds there, love the ring on the left, it's gorgeous!!! :thumbsup: Red :notworthy:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Is yours the solid stainless scoop? I have a RTG solid stainless one and it is still going after 15+ years, no cracks yet. Take it to a welding shop that has a good TIG welder, you really have to get down into the stainless, a MIG will do it, it would have to reverse polarity to do it even 1/2 way right, but not as deep and as permanant as a TIG. Way to go on the ring count-raise the bar high! I like that! I am heading out now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread