Fresh water lake finds and a little happy dance

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Local lake I used to fish and decided to give the beach a try since it was such a nice day. They lower the lake each fall and most of the swimming area is easier to get at now BUT I didn't take my waders, only knee high boots. I found all of this stuff in less than 2 ft of water and had signals that I couldn't get to with those boots. Tomorrow rain or shine, I'm going back to do the water from chest deep to knee high. You can see from all the stuff, I dug alot.. Clay bottom with maybe an inch or two of sand/gravel, made for tough digging.

The necklace is 14k Italy and weighs in at 55 grains.

Cliff

Attachments

• IMG_0424sm.jpg
    IMG_0424sm.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_0425sm.jpg
    IMG_0425sm.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_0426sm.jpg
    IMG_0426sm.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!! That was a terrific hunt!

Love that gold necklace! :headbang:

Lorraine

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! :headbang: :hello2: Looking forward to your return trip!!!! :thumbsup:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Great finds, you did great, and that necklace is gorgeous!!!! LOL I have to laugh at the underwire, someone was hanging a little lopsided! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Red :wink:

OP
OP
cdv1

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Terry Soloman said:
Congratulations! :headbang: :hello2: Looking forward to your return trip!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post the results, I'll be leaving soon to try to beat the rain but I won't stop if it starts. One of the bonuses of the trip yesterday was that the lone quarter I found was a 63 and silver..... One of the low points was` that I lost another necklace that I feel was silver. It was a dainty chain and a skeleton key on it. Must have lost it when I took the gold one out of the pouch to un-knot the chain. I'll post results of today in about 8 hours....

Thanks all for the comments.

Cliff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread