Another 18K night

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
I called Nate to see if he was going to go out last night, but he needed a break. I had work in the morning, but decided to go anyways. Low tide was at 2am, I got to the beach around 1am. I was there for 3 hours, did not find as much as the night before, but I am very happy. I almost gave up at one point, it was about 2 hours in and I might have found 200yen at that point and a bunch of trash, when lady luck decided to show up. I pulled this 18K Gucci ring out of my sand/coral filled scoop. After that it was gravy the rest of the yen decided to show up, and to think I almost left.

Total Yen = 2,735 ($36)
1 Nickle
Nice silver ring
18K ring
Gold plated ring? (looked good in the scoop)
brass cross & bracelets ( I think )

All in all a pretty good night, was tired all day at work but it was worth it. Thanks for stopping bye.

Attachments

• Stuff 015.JPG
    Stuff 015.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 928
  • Stuff 016.JPG
    Stuff 016.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 960
Upvote 0

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice rings, you must have a heck of a collection. What took you over there and how long you going to be there? I wished i had known about detecting when i served all my military tours in Eur. So many places i would have gone.

Dew

OP
OP
Soup

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
I have been in Japan for a very long time now, but just started MDing about 3 months ago. I can't even think of what I would have if I started 10 years or even 3 years ago. Too little too late now, I am moving back to the US in a couple of months.

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did really well, Soup :headbang:

That Gucci ring is gorgeous....I'll have to put that one on my "bucket list" :thumbsup:

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread