Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the top of this page and hit Kellyco , you can get what ever you need in a few Days.

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buff4,
Like most people who don't want to make costly f-ups you want to put your hands on it and feel the quality! Can't help you with places in R.I. but I would try to cheak out many types of scoops and get the right one for you! I hunt at alot of Rocky bottom beaches and mostly use a cheap shovel from Job Lot!! My only scoop is stainless steel!! It has lasted and repayed me many times over!!!!!!

GL&HH SnT

OP
OP
Buff4

Buff4

Feb 14, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21 - W/Stealth 8 - Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Agree on the stainless steel, and I'm setting a budget of about 175.00-200.00 for the long handle type.
Thanks for the input.

OP
OP
Buff4

Buff4

Feb 14, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21 - W/Stealth 8 - Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all for the info. I believe I'm going to order a STEALTH 8 from their website. I did about 3 hours of research today on scoops, and they look very well built.
Thanks all.

Gary Bonin

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal detector shops

Does anyone know of any hobby shops in RI that sell detector related items ? I searched Google with not much luck... go figure "The Ocean State"
Thanks in advance for your time.

Hi my name is Gary Bonin And I am a member of TheRingFinders.com and this is what I did. When I was ready to buy my Tesoro metal detector i went to their website and did a search unders Tesoro dealers in Rhode Island with no luck then I looked in Mass and found Colonial Metal Detectors and they had a phone number and the owners name is Rich and it had a address for Blackstone MA. So I called him and found out that colonial metal detectors wearhouse is somewhere in Rhode Island but the owner lives in Blackstone MA. and when I told Rich I lived in Rhode Island he said that if I saw something on his website that I wanted just call him and tell him what i need and he will bring it home and i can pick it up at this house .But you have to pay cash for the item you want . He sells other brands like Garrett, Fisher,etc. I will give you his phone number it's 508-883-8232 Thank you Gary Bonin ps please let me know if this helped you my email is [email protected]

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from a fellow RingFinder!

Jan 17, 2010
RI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone; My name is Tony, I own AJP Metal Detectors located at 1115 Stafford rd Tiverton, RI 02878, that I operate from my residence. I am open 7 days a week (mon - fri 6PM -8 PM / sat & sun 10AM-4PM) I have been in business since 2005. I carry Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, Detectorpro, Tesoro, RTG, Lesche and more. Cash is king but I do take credit cards. I have an ebay store@ http://stores.shop.ebay.com/AJP-METAL-DETECTORS and a web store @ www.ajpmetaldetectors.net my phone is 401-741-7805 and my email is [email protected]. Please feel free to call or stop by and pick up some catalogs or browse. I am also a member of theringfinders.:hello:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread