Back in the water

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a mild winter up here. So made it in a little early this year. I went to the beach of an old hotel that local lore says Al Capone stayed on occasion to take in some fishing. All that remains is the steps down to the water and a few goodies from the day. SLQ is 1920 , The arrowhead may be silver, but no markings. Thanks for looking. Kevin

Attachments

• March 2012 004 (800x600).jpg
    March 2012 004 (800x600).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been a nice winter in Ky also, only had to shovel my drive once,and that was last Monday............ :icon_thumright:

Nice finds.......

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice assortment of oldies. I get a thrill digging a buffalo and can read the date.
The weather has been mild to wild this winter.
The water is open.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck. Hamid

Tigger

Mar 6, 2011
N Central Fla
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE finds! Love the arrowhead! Maybe a jeweler could tell you if silver and repair top ring so you could wear it?

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
cannot say enough about old stairs into the sea - crikes if they needed stairs to handle / accomodate the traffic into the water then you are talkin' treasure - I proved it to myself recently with a sustained search of a staired entrance got old coins and a really nice gold band - though I think it was recent .... remember in the old days people swam in public some with some sort of clothes on - not at all like my wife's bikini........... gold dropped then too - what a gabble ... I meant to say yay for old stairs into the sea.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions