New Sand Shark Owner and Forum Poster!

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have been lurking on here for a few months. But not any more, I just received my Tesoro SandShark last night. I can't wait to put it to work. It's got the 10 1/2" coil.

I am very lucky to have gotten hooked up with Forum member "Bobbypins" that post here on the forums. I can't say enough about what great guy he is. He has taken me hunting and has let me use his gear.

Hopefully the Okinawan Treasure Gods will smile on me. I used to hunt the west coast of Florida, from Clearwater down to Venice. Back then I swung a Excal 1000 and a Head Hunter PI. Okinawa looks to be a very productive Island. Hopefully I will be able to post some finds in the near future.

Upvote 0

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet!!!!
Can't wait to see your finds!

SnT

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Congrats on the Shark - look forward to your finds.

OP
OP
onthespot

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
I decided to take it out for a spin last night to get it dialed in. After swinging by Nate's (Bobbypins) house, to grab a spare scoop, my son and I hit a small beach about a mile from the house. After hour into it, my son was ready to go, he had home work to do. All I can say is, I know I'm going to like this machine. In one hour my pockets were full of scrap. I think the beaches of Okinawa will be a lot cleaner this summer. I did manage 356 yen, about $4.24 US. So over all, not a bad first outing. I do know that I will need a BIG find bag. Another positive, is that I can count this as my daily work out instead of going to the gym or running.

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
onthespot said:
I decided to take it out for a spin last night to get it dialed in. After swinging by Nate's (Bobbypins) house, to grab a spare scoop, my son and I hit a small beach about a mile from the house. After hour into it, my son was ready to go, he had home work to do. All I can say is, I know I'm going to like this machine. In one hour my pockets were full of scrap. I think the beaches of Okinawa will be a lot cleaner this summer. I did manage 356 yen, about $4.24 US. So over all, not a bad first outing. I do know that I will need a BIG find bag. Another positive, is that I can count this as my daily work out instead of going to the gym or running.

Keep at it!!! Your efforts will pay off! Seems to be your beaches have alot of potential!!

SnT

P.s. Dig everything and take mental notes! GL&HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread