Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Naples, South Miami, West Palm, St. Pete's

Gosh, the time has come! 8)

Tuesday, Oct 24, me and my wife fly into Tampa. I would like to meet-up with any "serious" minded treasure hunter and spend a few detectin beaches/surf. Me wife of 24 years (me 1st mate) does an excellent job of sittin under our beach umbrellas, takin photos, and securing our stuff. I'll have a rental car and drivin to and from and from here to there is insignificant. Please drop me an e if interested and I'll exchange cell nums with ya. I will be using an excalibur 800, and it makes no difference to me if you're a "newbie" or a "seasoned professional treasure hunter", just gotta be serious about treasure huntin. Male or Female, me wife doesn't care! :o Here's me itinerary,

Wed, Thurs, Fri, detect Naples Vicinity and South Miami Beach to West Palm, stayin at the Holiday Inn Express-Naples

Sat, will be traveling to Tampa, detectin beaches between Naples to Tampa, stayin at the Holiday Inn Express-Tampa

Sun morning detect Tampa area. Gotta return rental car 2 pm. :'(

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Naples, South Miami, West Palm, St. Pete's

Hey, sent you a private message.

OP
OP
-Jones-

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II