5/19 double ringer

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed to wrightsville beach, a little bit furthers south then I normally go. Covered just over a mile in the wet sand. Two rings, one copper mood ring, one 925 peace symbol, Roughly 3 dollars in clad and a bunch of junk. Some odd things i noticed on the beach today, first of all there was hay washed up all over, and there was also chunks of what i think must be granite with a lot of copper in it scattered across the whole length of the beach, all on the surface, drove my detector crazy. On a side note, i wish people would stop burying pop cans, they hurt my ears! Even found an unopened miller light today.

2may19.jpg 1may19.jpg

Looking forward to see what Alberto churns up.

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds! I was in the water chest deep in the surf last week and I scooped up an unopened Bud Light that was just under the sand. I figured it must have been a hail-marry toss that missed it's mark. However, it did have a dent in it. :laughing7:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
SFMD, that's a nice "peace" ring find. I'd love to find one like it

Lorraine

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SF: I am surprised how often the peace rings turn up. Now remember, you're supposed to wear a flower in your hair when you find those ...

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Double luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread