Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today since i have to send the Xcal in tomorrow for service. Its going to be gone about a month im told with shipping time. The water was nice and warm but really moving south with the wind. I had been in about an hour and a young lady came over and asked if i could find something as little as a toe ring. Turns out i apparently couldnt lol. Never found the toe ring, but she put me in a good spot and i dug a lot of change and this 63 gram 26 inch .925 Italy chain. If i hadnt been listening extra careful i think i would have missed it. It was deep and gave a very weak crackle sound. It was one of those targets you think.... was that minerals? But i did get a slight repeat so i dug it..... it took a couple of tries to get it.

Dew

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive put a lot of hours on the Xcal in the past 9 months.... but boy do i still have a lot to learn. Log chain or not if i hadnt been looking for a toe ring for a young lady id missed it, it was just that iffy and it was silver. Im definitely going to have to make some more adjustments to the way i hunt when it comes back if i want to find any more of those babies. If i dont Les and Ken are going to get them all lol.

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions