Lost Enagement Ring

Joeker55

May 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and wanted to post about an enagement ring that was lost at Melbourne Beach this weekend. I had posted on Craiglist and informed the hotel I was at (which I guess could have tipped someone off to the wearabouts?) I came accross a good guy who is serious about metal detecting. We went out and didnt find a thing at all, making us believe that metal detectors were already there. If anyone has found a platinum enagement ring with a marquee diamond center stone with a couple small circle diamonds on each side, please let me know. I can provide photos to prove ownership. I have a feeling it was found, just not sure who has. It was lost during high tide and during low tide would have been easily found I believe.

Thanks everyone

Upvote 0

goldringseaker

Mar 15, 2012
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm sorry that you lost the ring, I hope you get it back. Good Luck.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, if you lost it at high tide this past weekend it could easily be under a lot of sand by the time low tide rolls around six hours later. Could be that it's still there. Also, if you lost it in the water at high tide your perspective of the exact location can be much different at low tide. In this business if you miss by an inch you still missed. So don't give up hope that it may still be out there waiting to be found. :thumbsup: Good luck to you!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Report it at Lostmystuff.net and ringfinders.com and someone will at least try to help you!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
J

Joeker55

May 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the info everyone. That craigslist one is not it unfortunately. Thanks for looking out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions